- Prepare lids with the concealer base shade.
- Alternatively, apply on top of matte shades to create a cut crease or amplify shadows and glitters.
- Apply and blend onto lids with your favorite brush.
- For a subtle light-diffusing look, blend into mattes.
- Apply over a base or bare lid for an understated, pearlescent glow.
- Apply with the Fender Blender (sold separately) or your finger, dipped in setting spray for maximum shine.
- Apply glitter with the Fender Blender (sold separately) or a flat, dense brush.
- Apply on top of matte formulas for a high-shimmer finish.